We are now officially halfway to Christmas, meaning the real celebrations are coming quicker than we thought. I mean seriously, when did we get to December, let alone past August? Am I right?
Anyway, now that we are at December 12th, it’s time for me to jump into Blogmas action as I mentioned earlier in the month.
However, to begin with I am going to start with a contemplation and thought over the last year. Hope that is ok with you? I just wanted to take pride in the things I learned this year.
Things I learned in 2018:
- I don’t need to compare myself to others. We are all on different paths and what they are doing is different to what I am doing now.
- It’s ok to say no sometimes instead of burning out and being exhausted all of the time.
- Sometimes it’s ok to take time out for yourself to de-stress and take a breather whenever needed.
- I need to give myself more credit instead of doubting what I do or any ideas I may have.
- Following from this, to also have more confidence in my abilities as a whole.
- I have more of an understanding now of where I want to be in the next couple of years than I have previously.
- But most importantly just to be happier and more content with where things are going. I am truly excited!
So there you have it a few of the lessons I learned this year that I am so glad I came across this year.
In a way they were like gifts hence why I included them in my Blogmas posts. Get the link now?
Finally, just a quick addition. If I miss a day, please don’t hate me, it’s just based on what I said above about feeling exhausted from everything else. I will try though.
Have a great evening!