With 2018 now underway, I thought it might be interesting to do something I did early last year, when I looked over what I had achieved throughout the year.
Now I know this wasn’t the best year for a lot of us, but I’m here to remind you that even in darkness there is light! Positivity is everywhere we just need to find it, even when it seems difficult to do so.
- Being Baptised in February
- Got over my fear of calling people or answering the phone
- Adopted a new, much more positive attitude and outlook on life
- Started my search for Jobs/Apprenticeships
- Reached 1,400+ Blog followers and 1,150+ Twitter Followers
- Gained more confidence in myself
- Being offered 8 interviews in one week
- Passed my AAT Level 2 in Accounting Software exam
- Letting go of toxic friendships that I thought I had to hold on to
- Mastered making Cappucinos, Lattes and Americanos on drinks machine
- Invited to interviews with BT and the BBC
- Managed to get the Job I wanted in just one day
- Just feeling so much happier in myself!
I hope you all have a wonderful New Year and that 2018 is a success for everyone reading.
Here is to a great start. New Year. New You!