People Will Hide For The Sake Of Others!

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all of the wonderful comments I receivedΒ  on my post yesterday. Every one made me smile, and I can’t believe how much love and support I actually have out there so seriously, thank you. I appreciate you all very much, so much so that I decided to share another little poem with you, as it is Friday, and I love to get creative on Friday’s.

This poem outlines how I think everyone will feel at some point, definitely how I have felt.

Not everybody likes to share these two sides, because they think it shows weakness. I know, because I have been there, but if you never share how you truly feel, you will never feel free, and no one will be able to help. It’s difficult, but will hopefully be worth it in the long run.

surf school(2)

If like me you hide your true emotions, it’s ok, and completely normal. Find someone you trust, maybe a close friend, let them in and allow them to see the real you, and let them help you. There is no point living the lie, because eventually you get found out. I only ever did it so I didn’t hinder anyone in my life, but I hurt myself more by doing so.

If you can’t find anyone, you have an entire support group right here, including myself. We are here for you. Just remember everything will work out in the end!

Chloe Lauren x

Twitter | Instagram | Goodreads | Bloglovin

24 thoughts on “People Will Hide For The Sake Of Others!

1. hideawaygirl says:

I’m like this: I’m very loud but I don’t like to show my emotions and I keep my family life very private. It can be very difficult and it builds up on me but I’m really lucky to have such supportive friends around me πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

2. Lou says:

I have been silent about everything for a really long time, I still am sometimes but it did really good when I told my two best friends about everything πŸ™‚ I really can relate to this…

Liked by 1 person

• Chloe Lauren says:

Yes! I was very similar. It took me a long time also, but once I started talking things felt a little better. There are times when I will hold things back though.

Liked by 1 person

• Lou says:

I think that holding things back for so long, you won’t tell everything to someone. there will always be things that you don’t want to say.

3. parisianpages says:

a lot of adults in my life have told me to stop hiding the way I feel because i am destroying myself in the process. It is something I struggle with and I need to learn to trust people more and ask for help but it is so hard for me because I always had to rely on myself alone.
    I really like your poem. Thanks for exposing the truth πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

• Chloe Lauren says:

I know what you mean. Trust is something I have a problem with also, but with me I also feel like I am going to be a hindrance to my friends and family if I tell them, which is not what I want. Independence is important, but you need to be able to allow others into your life to help also. It’s hard but it’s the only way. Oh and thank you πŸ™‚

Liked by 1 person

• Chloe Lauren says:

Thanks! I like to write these little Poem/Quote posts because it allows for me to relate to the people reading, as well as sharing how I truly feel about things! πŸ˜€

Liked by 1 person