Hello Awesome People.
OMG! This is so GREAT!
Yesterday I was nominated for my second blog award, the One Lovely Blog Award. I just have to thank my new friend Anna Regina from diversion300, aka part of TeamAwesome, for actually nominating me.
To accept this nomination I have to abide by some rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Add A Picture To Your Post (Done)
- Share 7 Facts About Yourself
- Nominate others to do the award (Up To 15)
- Include The Set Of Rules (Done. Wooo! I’m good at this 😉 )
- Inform Your Nominees
- I like to collect little Fun Facts (Shh don’t tell anyone)
- I have never broken a bone, but weirdly, I have always wanted to in order to just know how it would feel.
- I have done one year at school twice. Not because I am stupid, but because I moved schools and the school I moved to does one lesson as part of a two year course so I had to redo the year in order to get the most out of it.
- My mom tends to call me Claudie as a joke. My friends then found out and then called it me also. I don’t mind though, because they don’t do it in a mocking way.
- My friend’s describe me as being lost 90% of the time, but really I am just a bit of a daydreamer.
- I have one of the weirdest laughs ever, and such a childish humor. I usually find things to be funnier than they should actually be. Oh well.
- I have a weird love for wrapping presents. I really can’t expain it but my Stepdads birthday is coming up so more wrapping for me to do!!!
My nominees are:
I don’t know if the people I have nominated have done this already or not, but still, you all deserve it!!!